2nd Friday of the month at the Irish Cultural Center Great Hall, 1106 N Central Ave, Phoenix 85004
6:30am Doors open
7:00am Breakfast, Tea, and Coffee served
7:15am 30-Second Intros start
First time guests may attend free of charge, returning guests pay only $10.
Please RSVP to Mary Kallemeyn, Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org for breakfast count and seating.
May 9 – Annual Board Elections
Please contact us if you’d like to nominate someone or run yourself.
- 4 Officers: President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer
- Committee Chairs: Membership, Speakers
- Committee Chairs among At-Large Board OR among non-Board general INAZ membership: Communications, Hospitality, Events
Stepping off the Board with these openings:
- Ann Niemann, President
- Ann-Therese O’Sullivan, Secretary
- Mary Kallemeyn, Membership Chair
- Ross McCollum, At-Large
- Lisa Bartholomew, Vice President
- At-Large currently open
- Lisa Bartholomew would like to serve as Communications Chair (vacating Vice President)
- Sharon Judd, current Treasurer
- Mark O’Brien, current At-Large
- Jim Hilliard, current At-Large
Committee Notes (consider serving as Chair or non-Board volunteer):
Speakers Chair – primarily setting up for breakfast meetings, this function has been a function of President or Vice President but can be someone else.
Events Chair – setting up monthly social opportunities such as happy hours rotating among Irish pubs; attending theatre or music productions as a group; making group aware of ICC and its Affiliate activities to participate in; coordinating with special event chairs for St. Patrick’s Parade & Faire and Christmas at the Castle. Currently unfilled.
Membership – sets up registration table for breakfast meetings; greets, follows up with guests and absentee members as goodwill ambassador.
Hospitality – coordinates breakfast menu and preparation and/or arranging outside vendors; details of set-up and tear-down in Great Hall, and clean-up in kitchen.
Communications – social media postings, Facebook administrator, liaison with webmaster.
Must RSVP to email@example.com to ensure your seat.
Friday, June 12
Friday, July 10
Friday, August 14
Rescheduling speakers from cancelled meetings – Genealogy, Traveling in Ireland, and MORE!